Thermal center for treatment of dermal diseases
THERMAL CENTER FOR TREATMENT OF DERMAL DISEASES
Responsible: Dr. Patrizia Contri
Skin diseases that are treatable at our Centre in agreement with the NHS:
- Atopic dermatitis
- Eczema by contact or allergic (not in the active phase)
- Psoriasis (not in the pustular and erythrodermic forms)
- Seborrheic dermatitis
To these, it must be added:
- Outcomes of burns, which are not part of the state run health care.
The sulphur waters are used for the treatment of these pathologies.
The active ingredient of these waters is sulfur in the form of gas: hydrogen sulfide.
The most striking action of these waters is the stimulus to cellular proliferation, which is its most valuable (regarding the action of stimulating the regeneration of a hypotrophic or atrophic tissue).
Subject to request, the following treatments may be associated:
- Dermatological examination
- Visit for the control of nevi (Preventive)
- Blood tests
- Allergenic tests and intolerance
- Diet plan